Do you miss the crunch of breakfast cereal on your ketogenic diet? Our Low Carb Cinnamon Keto Cereal doesn’t go soggy as it’s toasted and the fat repels moisture.
This is one easy breakfast to because you don’t need to get up earlier to cook it.
This Low Carb Cinnamon Keto Cereal is a quick and easy breakfast that can ease you into your new way of eating. A quick meal that you can prepare ahead of time.
The below recipe makes 12 half cup serves. It is best to store the breakfast cereal in an airtight containeron the counter in cooler climates or in the fridge in warmer climates.
If the coconut oil is melting off the nuts and seeds and pooling in the base of your container, mix it well and store it in the fridge.
Don’t you just love this Udderly Delightful Bowl, eating my Keto Cereal out of it just starts my day off great! For double the fun I use my Cow Milk Jug, whether you choose pouring cream, it’s just a fun jug.
Ingredients for Making Your Low Carb Cinnamon Keto Cereal:
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- ½ cup of Flaked Almonds
- ½ cup of Flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup of Pepitas
- 1/3 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/3 cup of Sunflower Seeds
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup of Erythritol
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions for Making Your Low Carb Cinnamon Keto Cereal:
- Preheat oven to 160C/320F.
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients until very well combined.
- Spread evenly over a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to prevent burning. Remove from the oven when the ingredients are golden brown and toasted.
- Allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Another great no-cook Keto Breakfast is our Chai Chia Pudding. Make it the night before and you’ll have a delicious breakfast to grab as you run out the door or eat at your desk or combine some of the ingredients to make our Ketogenic Granola Bar.
Do you work in the metric measuring system? It’s easy to switch the units from US imperial to metric with the drop down menu on the recipe card below.
The measurements and ingredients will adjust themselves, and all you have to do is follow the method. If you want to make a larger batch of Low Carb Cinnamon Keto Cereal, simply adjust the serving amounts in our easy to use recipe card below.