Looking for a cheesecake replacement with a few more omega 3 fatty acids and extra fibre? Our Low Carb Blended Chia Cheesecake Pudding is the perfect sweet treat for Keto-ers and Low Carbers alike.
This recipe is great for using up leftover cream cheese, and it makes enough pudding to share.
This pudding makes a great breakfast, snack or dessert. Though if cheesecake for breakfast sounds too much for you, try our Chai Chia Pudding.
This recipe makes 4 generous servings. Store the pudding in a covered dish in the fridge, it can be kept for up to 1 week, or when the dairy components go out of date – whichever is first.
We add nutritional information to the base of every recipe, in the recipe notes section. If you can’t find it, you may be viewing our page through the very efficient “no frills” view. All you have to do is scroll to the bottom and click “View Non-AMP” and you’ll get the recipe and nutritional information in its full glory.
Ingredients for Making Your Low Carb Blended Chia Cheesecake Pudding:
- 2 ounces (⅓ cup) of Chia Seeds
- 3 tablespoons of Natvia
- 1 tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
- ⅓ cup of Heavy Cream
- ⅔ cup of Water
- 2 ounces of Cream Cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup water, for blending
- Zest of 1 Lemon
Instructions for Making Your Low Carb Blended Chia Cheesecake Pudding:
- In a mixing bowl, add the chia seeds and natvia and mix.
- Add the lemon juice, cream and water and stir well, ensuring the break up any lumps.
- Cover the bowl and place in the fridge for at least 6 hours, to allow the chia seeds to soak up the liquid. We leave ours overnight for best results.
- Remove the mixture from the fridge and stir well.
- Pour it into your blender along with the softened cream cheese, water and lemon zest.
- Blend on high speed for 5 minutes, until the pudding is thick and creamy.
- Spoon into 4 serving dishes and enjoy.
Do you work in the metric measuring system? It’s easy to switch the units from US imperial to metric with the drop down menu on the recipe card below.
If you want to make a larger batch of Low Carb Blended Chia Cheesecake Pudding, simply adjust the serving amounts in our easy to use recipe card below. The measurements and ingredients will adjust themselves, and all you have to do is follow the method.