Not only is our Keto Power Pudding Delicious! It’s loaded with Chia seeds (a great source of Omega 3 fatty acids). Healthy Fats, Antioxidants, and MCTs for Ketosis, Perfect!
Plus, we add a special Green Tea Matcha & MCT Powder Blend. (For a Limited Time use Coupon Code: MYKETOKITCHEN for a 20% Discount on the Perfect Keto Matcha & MCT Powder Blend here)
All the ingredients work to make one of the most nutritious, energizing and fat burning recipes we’ve made yet!
This keto power pudding recipe makes 4 serves of 110g/4oz. Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Ingredients to Make Keto Power Pudding
- ⅓ cup of Chia Seeds
- 2 scoops of Perfect Keto Matcha MCT Powder
- 1 ½ cups of Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon of Erythritol
- ½ cup of Heavy Cream, whipped
How to Make Keto Power Pudding
- In a measuring jug place the chia seeds and Matcha MCT Powder and mix well.
- Add the almond milk, and erythritol and mix well.
- Cover and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or overnight for best results.
- Split the pudding into 4 serves, top with whipped cream and serve.
Everyone knows the super nutritional powers of chia seed, Green Tea Matcha and MCT Oil.
This blend will is not just a delicious breakfast, snack or dessert. It will fuel you physically and mentally for the day ahead, aiding thermogenesis and ketosis.
Keto Power Pudding - Matcha Tea, MCT & Chia - MEGA Nutritious Fat Burner
Chia seeds are a great source of Omega 3 fatty acids. We’ve combined these super seeds with Matcha MCT Powder for a filling and fueling Keto Matcha Chia Pudding.
In a measuring jug, place the chia seeds and Matcha MCT Powder and mix well.
Add the almond milk, and erythritol and mix well.
Cover and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or overnight for best results.
Split the pudding into 4 serves, top with whipped cream and serve.
Why not try our other flavors of delicious low carb chia seed puddings:
To make a larger batch of Keto Matcha Chia Pudding, simply adjust the serving above.