This homemade keto mayonnaise recipe is a whole egg version that’s low-carb and gluten-free. Perfect with meat dishes and as a base for other low-carb sauces.
We’ve used a delicious blend of Macadamia Oil and Light Olive Oil. This creates a lightly flavored Whole Egg Keto Mayonnaise with meat or salad.
Not only is our homemade keto mayonnaise recipe delicious it’s free from additives, sugar, and other artificial ingredients.
Oil is a natural preservative, and this keto mayonnaise will keep in your fridge for up to 3 weeks.
This recipe makes approximately 850g/30oz of Mayonnaise, 42 servings. A serving is one tablespoon (20g/0.75oz).
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
- 7 ounces of Macadamia Oil
- 20 ounces of Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ teaspoon of Salt
- ¼ teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 tablespoon of White Vinegar, optional
How To Make Keto Mayonnaise
- Place the eggs and mustard into your food processor and blend on medium speed for 3 minutes until well combined.
- Place the oils into a measuring jug and slowly pour into the food processor while running. If you pour the oil too quickly, you risk splitting the mayonnaise.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- If the mayonnaise is too thick, add the vinegar to thin it down.
- Store in an airtight jar in the fridge.
Keto Mayonnaise – Natural Whole Egg
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 7 ounces macadamia oil
- 20 ounces light extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar optional for thinning.
- Place the eggs and mustard into your food processor and blend on medium speed for 3 minutes, until well combined.2 large eggs, 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- Place the oils into a measuring jug and slowly pour into the food processor while it is running. If you pour the oil too quickly you run the risk of splitting the mayonnaise.7 ounces macadamia oil, 20 ounces light extra virgin olive oil
- Add the salt and pepper.1/4 teaspoon Salt, 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- If the mayonnaise is too thick, add the vinegar to thin it down.1 tablespoon white vinegar
To make a larger batch of this homemade keto mayonnaise recipe adjust the servings above in the recipe card.
If you like our keto mayonnaise you can use it to make our delicious keto tartare sauce here.