This keto BBQ sauce recipe is such a welcome addition to meat dishes. Use it as a sauce, marinade or baste.
Double the batch, put it in a jar then in the refrigerator to keep on hand.
We use this keto BBQ sauce with steak, pulled pork, sausages and any other meat we feel like. It really does add to a meal.
Our Low Carb Barbecue Sauce makes approximately 550g/1.2lbs in total, which is 24 serves. One serve is a heaped tablespoon.
Store your Keto BBQ Sauce in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
Ingredients For Your Keto BBQ Sauce
- 16 ounces of Sugar-Free Tomato Sauce
- 4 tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce, no added sugar
- 4 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar, with the mother
- 4 teaspoons of Liquid Smoke Flavor
- 2 teaspoons of Salt
- 2 teaspoons of Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper, optional
- 1/4 teaspoons of Stevia, powdered
How To Make Keto BBQ Sauce
- Very simply: Put all ingredients into a saucepan
- Place on stove over a medium heat and lightly simmer 5 minutes
- Allow to cool and jar, serve as needed and refrigerate the rest.
Keto BBQ Sauce - Low Carb, Smokey Flavor For Your MEAT!
- 16 oz sugar free tomato sauce
- 4 tbsp worcestershire sauce Make sure theres no sugar on label
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar With the mother
- 4 tsp liquid smoke flavor
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic crushed
- 1/2 tsp cayenne powder Optional to taste
- 1/4 tsp stevia powder Or your choice of sweetener, add slowly till taste.
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Place on stove over medium heat and lightly simmer for 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool and jar or put in a serving dish
To make a larger batch of this Keto BBQ Sauce recipe adjust the serving amounts above.