This Keto BBQ sauce recipe is such a welcome addition to meat dishes, use it as a sauce, marinade, or baste.
We use this Keto BBQ sauce for our Sticky Pork Belly Bites recipe to keep them super low-carb yet sweet and delicious.
Double the batch, put it in a jar, and then into the refrigerator to keep on hand.
Use this keto BBQ sauce with steak, pulled pork, sausages and any other meat you feel like adding a sweet and smokey flavor to.
Our Low Carb Barbecue Sauce makes approximately 550g/1.2lbs in total, which is 24 serves. One serve is a heaped tablespoon.
Store your Keto BBQ Sauce in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
Keto BBQ Sauce Ingredients
- 16 ounces of Sugar-Free Tomato Sauce
- 4 tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce, no added sugar
- 4 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar, with the mother
- 4 teaspoons of Liquid Smoke Flavor
- 2 teaspoons of Salt
- 2 teaspoons of Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper, optional
- 1/4 teaspoons of Stevia, powdered
How To Make Keto BBQ Sauce
- Very simply: Put all ingredients into a saucepan
- Place on stove over medium heat and lightly simmer 5 minutes
- Allow to cool and jar, serve as needed, and refrigerate the rest.
Keto BBQ Sauce - Sweet & Low Carb with a Smokey Flavor
- 16 oz sugar free tomato sauce
- 4 tbsp worcestershire sauce Make sure theres no sugar on label
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar With the mother
- 4 tsp liquid smoke flavor
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic crushed
- 1/2 tsp cayenne powder Optional to taste
- 1/4 tsp stevia powder Or your choice of sweetener, add slowly till taste.
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Place on stove over medium heat and lightly simmer for 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool and jar or put in a serving dish
To make a larger batch of this Keto BBQ Sauce recipe, adjust the serving amounts above.