Yes, keto vegetable recipes, keto isn’t all bacon, butter, and steak you know.
One of the first things we’re asked when we say we eat a ketogenic diet is.
Where do you get all your vitamins and fiber from?
From vegetables of course and making delicious high fat and creative keto vegetable recipes.
Nutritious Keto Vegetable Recipe Super Foods
- Broccoli – Is loaded with essential Vitamins, K, C, chromium, folate and a whole lot more essential vitamins and minerals and its pack with fiber. Broccoli is also ideal for a lazy thyroid.
- Cauliflower – Is also a high source of Vitamin K and C and a heap of others including important fiber. We use it as an excellent rice replacement.
- Spinach – Popeye wasn’t wrong, Spinach is one vegetable that everybody should get into their diet (unless they have some sort of medical condition, allergy, etc.).
- Cabbage – “poor man’s lettuce?” Hardly! Cabbage is also a very filling fibrous and nutritious ketogenic vegetable. Cheap and healthy, if you want a vegetable to add without risk of going out of ketosis, keep cabbage on hand.
Our Best Keto Vegetable Recipes
Simply click the link or recipe image to be taken to the recipe card with ingredients and instructions.
Keto Vegetable Recipes - Broccoli Cheese Bites - Healthy & Delicious!
- Preheat oven to 180C/355F.
- Cut broccoli into evenly sized florets and place in a microwave safe container with ¼ cup of water. Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until the broccoli is tender. Drain well and allow to cool.
- Chop the broccoli into very small pieces, You should end up with approximately 2-2 ½ cups.
- Place the chopped broccoli in a bowl with all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a 11 x 7in rectangle brownie pan, lined with parchment paper, and smooth into an even layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the bites are puffed and browning.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, before cutting into 24 squares.
Keto Broccoli & Cheese Soup
One of our all-time favorite vegetable soup recipes with a cheesy sauce and nutritious broccoli.
The perfect soup for those starting the process to ketosis as broccoli is a vegetable great source of potassium.
Keto Casserole Easy Cheese & Bacon Cauliflower
One of our newest keto vegetable recipes is this delicious dish.
Very easy to bake and serve either as a meal on its own or as a vegetable side to a meat dish.
Packed full of healthy fats this keto vegetable recipe has a really good dose of fiber. To boot you get a good dose of essential vitamins and minerals.
The high fat helps keep you in ketosis. While the vegetables and other ingredients provide essential electrolytes (in particular potassium and sodium) to fight off fatigue and illness.
Cauliflower Rice Recipe Stir Fry
Loaded with plenty of healthy fats this LCHF version of fried rice is sure to put a smile on any ketogenic dieters face.
Here we use one of our keto vegetables “cauliflower” as a substitute for rice. With some wheat free soy sauce (aka Tamari) to taste, it’s delicious, perfect on its own or as a side. Check out the video in the recipe.
Low Carb Buttery Bacon and Cabbage Stir Fry
Here’s a little Ketogenic spin on a traditional stir-fry recipe. A very easy recipe using cabbage as the base vegetable, its very low carb and full of flavour. This recipe works on its own or as a side to any meat dish.
Warm and creamy, this delicious keto vegetable soup recipe is really easy to make.
Start by cooking all the ingredients and the blending to a soup with a stick blender.
This keto vegetable recipe produces one smooth soup loaded with fat and nutrients.
Low Carb Sour Cream and Chive Broccoli Mash
Ok, I admit it, I’m not a fan of Broccoli on its own. I love the nutrient base of it, and I appreciate all of its health benefits as one of the most nutritious keto vegetables there is.
But I cannot eat it boiled, steamed, baked, fried or raw on its own. I just can’t.
But if it’s done like this, all mashed up with a stick blender, in butter, salt and pepper then served with sour cream, I’m all over it. One of my favorite keto vegetable recipes served with steak.
Low Carb Mexican Cauliflower Rice
Another recipe where we replace rice with grated cauliflower. This time, we created cauliflower rice with a Mexican twist.
It’s a fantastic keto vegetable recipe and makes a great side dish to most other main meals. It is surprisingly easy to whip up in a wok or frying pan.
Low Carb Bacon and Broccoli Croquettes
Here we are again with one of Gerri’s favorite keto vegetables “broccoli”. This time she’s come up with a unique use for pork rinds, adding a little bacon, some almond meal and flaxseed meal
Check out all of our keto recipes for other low cab high fat meals.
We have many more keto vegetable recipes just use the navigation menu above or use the search box.