The perfect side to your Mexican meals is here, mix up your plain cauliflower rice by turning into this Low Carb Mexican Cauliflower Rice recipe.
Ingredients for Making Your Low Carb Mexican Cauliflower Rice:
- 3 ounces of Butter
- 1 ½ teaspoons of Garlic Powder
- 3 teaspoons of Onion Flakes
- ½ teaspoon of Pepper
- ½ teaspoon of Salt
- 2 cups of Cauliflower Rice
- 1/4 cup of Tomato Puree
- 2 teaspoons of Cilantro, finely chopped
Instructions for Making Your Low Carb Mexican Cauliflower Rice:
- Place a large frying pan over medium low heat. Add the butter, garlic powder and onion flakes and gently sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower rice, salt and pepper and sauté for 3 minutes, until the cauliflower is beginning to soften.
- Add the tomato puree and stir well. Continue to cook for another 3-5 minutes until the cauliflower is cooked through.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir through the cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy.
Do you work in the metric measuring system? It’s easy to switch the units from US imperial to metric with the drop down menu on the recipe card below.
If you want to make a larger batch of Low Carb Mexican Cauliflower Rice, simply adjust the serving amounts in our easy to use recipe card below.