Do you love Cheesecake? Are you missing that delicious taste because you’re on a Ketogenic Diet? Here’s your answer; low-carb Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs.
A Handy Easy To Make Low-Carb Cheesecake Fat Bomb
These bite-sized fat bombs are loaded with flavor and provide a nutritious hit of healthy fats courtesy of their cream cheese and heavy cream content. They’re a fantastic very easy to make keto snack to have on hand when entertaining.
Your low carb vanilla cheesecake fat bombs will keep well in the refrigerator, serve them with tea or coffee or keep them handy as a quick go to energy boost and eat them on the run.
Sugar Free Ingredients for Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- 250 grams of Cream Cheese
- Two Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 60 grams of Erythritol
- 200ml of Heavy Cream
Super Easy Directions for Making your Keto Snacks
Note: As we are cooking all the time we use a kitchen aid/food mixer that you can get here, simply because they free up our hands and do a great job. If you are cooking or planning to cook all the time we recommend you investing in one especially if you batch cook. If not and you only cook every now and then, a good hand mixer like this one will serve you well.
- Put the cream cheese, vanilla and erythritol into your kitchen aid and mix on low. Alternatively put into a bowl and mix with a hand mixer on low speed for 2 minutes, pausing to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula, so as to achieve a smooth consistent texture.
- Add half of the heavy cream and mix for another 2 minutes. Let the bowl sit for 3-5 minutes as erythritol in its granulated form requires a little extra time to dissolve.
- Add the other half of the heavy cream and mix on medium speed for 3 minutes until the mixture is thick with firm peaks.
- Gently spoon the mixture into a piping bag like this one and pipe into mini cupcake liners. Set in the fridge for at least 1 hour before enjoying.