It’s amazing that with just four simple ingredients, you can create such a party in your mouth with this keto cheesecake fat bombs recipe. With 9 grams of fat, 1 gram of protein, and just 1g of carbs, they make the perfect keto snack or hunger buster.
What I Love About This Recipe
- Easy to make: This recipe requires only four ingredients and no cooking. Just mix and cool in the fridge. All of the ingredients are available at the grocery store.
- Low in carbs: As the name suggests, keto cheesecake fat bombs are low in carbs and high in fats which can help you stay in ketosis.
- Convenient: These fat bombs can be stored in the fridge or freezer, making them a convenient option for a quick and easy snack or an energy boost without being weighed down with a heavy meal.
- 9 oz of Cream Cheese (full fat)
- Two Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 2 oz of Erythritol
- 1 cup of Heavy Cream
How To Make Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Put the cream cheese, vanilla, and erythritol into your mixer and mix on low. Alternatively, put into a bowl and mix with a hand mixer on low speed for 2 minutes, pausing to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula to achieve a smooth, consistent texture.
- Add half of the heavy cream and mix for another 2 minutes. Let the bowl sit for 3-5 minutes, as erythritol in its granulated form requires a little extra time to dissolve.
- Add the other half of the heavy cream and mix on medium speed for 3 minutes until the mixture is thick with firm peaks.
- Gently spoon the mixture into a piping bag and pipe it into mini cupcake liners. Set the Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs in the fridge for at least 1 hour before enjoying it.
Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs (1g Carbs)
- 9 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 oz Erythritol
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- Put the cream cheese, vanilla and erythritol in a kitchen aid or put in a bowl and mix with a hand mixer on low speed for 2 minutes, pausing to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula, so as to achieve a smooth consistent texture.9 oz Cream Cheese, 2 tsp vanilla extract, 2 oz Erythritol
- Add half of the Heavy Cream and mix for another 2 minutes. Let the bowl sit for 3-5 minutes as erythritol in its granulated form requires a little extra time to dissolve.1 cup Heavy Cream
- Add the other half of the Heavy Cream and mix on medium speed for 3 minutes until the mixture is thick with firm peaks.
- Gently spoon the mixture into a piping bag and pipe into mini cupcake liners. Set in the fridge for at least 1 hour before enjoying.
How Many Carbs in Cream Cheese?
There are 4.1 grams of carbs in 100 grams of cream cheese, all net carbs.
However, per cream cheese fat bomb, there is a mere 1g net carb along with 9 grams of fat and 1 gram of protein.
When purchasing cream cheese, be sure it is the full-fat version.
How To Store Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Cheesecake fat bombs can be stored in the refrigerator for three days or frozen for up to three months.
These bite-sized keto cheesecake fat bombs are loaded with flavor and provide a nutritious hit of healthy fats courtesy of their cream cheese and heavy cream content.
They’re a fantastic, very easy-to-make low-carb keto snack to have on hand when entertaining.
The recipe makes 18 mini cups. One Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bomb is one serve.
Try these other delicious Fat Bomb Recipes:
- Strawberry and Cream Fat bombs
- Red Velvet Fat Bombs
- Vanilla Strawberry Fudge Fat Bombs
- Pina Colada Fat Bombs
- Lemon and Poppyseed Fat Bombs
You can adjust the serving amounts for your Low-Carb Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs in the recipe card above.