If you love cream cheese recipes our low-carb Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs recipe will put a smile on your dial.
Our Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs Recipe is the Original and 100% Ketogenic.
Back in the day when Gerri first created this recipe she was using just what she had in the fridge, some cream cheese, sweetener sachets, heavy cream and some vanilla borrowed from next door. They were delicious.
The vanilla cheesecake fat bombs were born.
From there she refined the recipe to include a better sweetener and cooking processes.
And that’s how she came up with the idea of these very popular vanilla cheesecake fat bombs recipe.
Ingredients for Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs
When purchasing the ingredients for your vanilla cheesecake fat bombs ensure the cream cheese is the whole version and not the low-fat version to keep them keto.
How To Make Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Note: As we are cooking all the time we use a food mixer like this one because they free up our hands and do a great job. If you are cooking or planning to cook all the time we recommend you investing in one especially if you batch cook. If not and you only cook every now and then, a good hand mixer like this one will serve you well.
- Put the cream cheese, vanilla and erythritol into your kitchen aid and mix on low. Alternatively put into a bowl and mix with a hand mixer on low speed for 2 minutes, pausing to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula, so as to achieve a smooth consistent texture.
- Add half of the heavy cream and mix for another 2 minutes. Let the bowl sit for 3-5 minutes as erythritol in its granulated form requires a little extra time to dissolve.
- Add the other half of the heavy cream and mix on medium speed for 3 minutes until the mixture is thick with firm peaks.
- Gently spoon the mixture into a piping bag like this one and pipe into mini cupcake liners. Set the Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs in the fridge for at least 1 hour before enjoying.
Best Cheesecake Fat Bombs - Vanilla Cream Cheese Snack - #1 & Original Recipe!
- Put the cream cheese, vanilla and erythritol in a kitchen aid or put in a bowl and mix with a hand mixer on low speed for 2 minutes, pausing to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula, so as to achieve a smooth consistent texture.
- Add half of the Heavy Cream and mix for another 2 minutes. Let the bowl sit for 3-5 minutes as erythritol in its granulated form requires a little extra time to dissolve.
- Add the other half of the Heavy Cream and mix on medium speed for 3 minutes until the mixture is thick with firm peaks.
- Gently spoon the mixture into a piping bag and pipe into mini cupcake liners. Set in the fridge for at least 1 hour before enjoying.
How Many Carbs in Cream Cheese?
There are 4.1 grams of carbs in cream cheese all of which are net carbs.
However, per cream cheese fat bomb there is a mere 1g net carb along with 9 grams of fat and 1 gram of protein.
When purchasing cream cheese for your vanilla cheesecake fat bombs be sure it is the full-fat version.
About The Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs
These bite-sized keto cheesecake fat bombs are loaded with flavor and provide a nutritious hit of healthy fats courtesy of their cream cheese and heavy cream content.
They’re a fantastic very easy to make low-carb keto snack to have on hand when entertaining.
Our low carb vanilla cheesecake fat bombs will keep well in the refrigerator serve them with tea or coffee or keep them as a quick, go to, energy boost while in keto.
The recipe makes 18 mini cups. One Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bomb is one serve.
Try these other delicious Fat Bomb Recipes:
- Strawberry and Cream Fat bombs
- Red Velvet Fat Bombs
- Vanilla Strawberry Fudge Fat Bombs
- Pina Colada Fat Bombs
- Lemon and Poppyseed Fat Bombs
You can adjust the serving amounts for your Low-Carb Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs in the recipe card above.