These Keto Macadamia Cookies are an easy snack to make in bulk. Keep them on hand with your morning coffee or when on the run.
You can double or triple the batch of low carb Keto Macadamia Cookies by multiplying the servings below.
This keto cookie recipe makes use of our Low Carb Macadamia Nut Butter. We like using this macadamia version over peanut butter due to its high levels of healthy fats and fantastic nutritional benefits.
Keto Macadamia Nut Cookie Ingredients
- 12 ounces of Natural Macadamia Butter
- 2.5 ounces (2/3 cup) of Almond Flour
- 2.5 ounces (1/3 cup) of Erythritol, granulated
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon, ground
- 2 large Eggs
How to make Keto Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 160C/320F/.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until consistent.
- Roll into tablespoon-sized balls and press onto a lined cookie sheet. The cookies will need to be pressed into their desired shape as they have minimal spreading. They can be placed quite close together.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 12-18 minutes or until golden brown, with the edges starting to harden. The cookies will continue to harden as they cool.
Keto Macadamia Nut Cookies Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 160C/320F
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Roll into tablespoon-sized balls and press onto lined cookie sheet. The cookies will need to be pressed into their desired shape as they have minimal spreading. They can be placed quite close together.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 12-18 minutes or until golden brown, with the edges starting to harden. The cookies with continue to harden as they cool.
How To Store Keto Macadamia Nut Cookies
Store Keto Macadamia Nut Cookies in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
This Keto Macadamia Cookie recipe makes 28 cookies. 1 serving is 1 cookie and has 1g net carbs.
Are Macadamia Nuts Low Carb?
Macadamia nuts are very low-carb and full of healthy fats, they are one of the best keto-friendly nuts available!
Not only are macadamia nuts loaded with antioxidants and vitamins, they also make an excellent keto-friendly cooking ingredient.
- Low Carb Vanilla Shortbread Cookies
- Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies
- Low Carb Coconut Wafers
- Low Carb Snickerdoodles
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Macadamia Brownies
- Low Carb Coconut Blondies
- Low Carb Peanut Butter Blondies
If you want to make a larger batch of these Keto Macadamia Cookies adjust the serving above.