Give these Low Carb Macadamia Nut Butter Cookies a try they are an easy keto snack when you’re on the run, for that between meals hunger buster.
You can double or triple the batch to keep them on hand.
This is an alternate version to our Keto Peanut Butter Cookies is delicious with a taste all of its own.
This cookie recipe makes use of our Low Carb Macadamia Nut Butter .
We keep a variety of nut butters on hand to make ketogenic versions of different recipes.
We like using this macadamia version over peanut butter due to its high levels of healthy fats and fantastic nutritional benefits.
Obviously, the tastes between peanuts and macadamias are quite distinct from one another.
What you will need for this tasty Keto Snack
- 350gram macadamia butter – homemade or buy your own macadamia nut butter
- 75gram of Almond Meal
- 2 Eggs
- 70g of Xylitol
- One teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- One tablespoon of Cinnamon
How to make your Low Carb Macadamia Nut Butter Cookies
- Preheat fan forced oven to 320F/160C.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until consistent.
- Roll into teaspoon sized balls and press onto lined baking tray. The cookies will need to be pressed into their desired shape as they have minimal spreading. They can be placed quite close together.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 12 minutes or until golden brown, with the edges starting to harden. The cookies with continue to harden as they cool.
Check out the article 5 Tasty Keto Cookies Recipes You’ll Love for a variety of other delicious treats.
If you want to make a larger batch of these Low Carb Macadamia Nut Butter Cookies ever, simply adjust the serving amounts in our easy to use recipe card below.
Do you work in the metric measuring system? It’s easy to switch the units from US imperial to metric with the drop down menu on the recipe card below.
The measurements and ingredients of the low carb macadamia nut cookies will adjust themselves and all you have to do is follow the method.