Here’s our easy low carb keto peanut butter cookies recipe. They’re very easy to make and are a great snack alongside tea or coffee.
Not only are these keto peanut butter cookies low carb and easy to make the ingredients are all natural.
Ingredients for Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- 325 gram of Natural peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup of Finely Shredded Coconut (Unsweetened)
- 1/2 Cup of Xylitol
- Two Eggs
- One Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
How to Make Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat fan forced oven to 160 deg Celsius or 320 degrees fahrenheit
- Mixing all ingredients together, by hand is fun or you can get yourself one of these great mixers, be sure to mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- After the ingredients are thoroughly mixed, roll into heaped tablespoon sized balls and press into a baking tray lined with baking paper. These cookies do not spread at all so be sure to shape them into your desired size before baking and press with a fork or your fingers to create crunchy ridges. The ridgier (if that’s a word), the better 🙂
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes or until the tops of the cookies are browning, and the edges are beginning to harden. They will firm up when cooling but become very dry and sandy if overcooked so be careful.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
These delicious low carb Keto Peanut Butter cookies are a great LCHF snack to have on the run. They make a great snack that fits in well with a keto diet plan and won't throw you out of ketosis.
- Preheat fan forced oven to 160 degrees celcius
- Mix all ingredients together
- Roll into heaped teaspoon sized balls and press into lined baking tray. These cookies do not spread at all. be sure to shape them into your desired size before baking and press with a fork or your fingers to create crunchy ridges.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until tops are browning and edges are beginning to harden. They will firm up when cooling and become very dry and sandy if overcooked.
Try our other Low Carb Cookie Recipes:
- Keto Shortbread Cookies
- Low Carb Coconut Wafers
- Low Carb Snickerdoodles
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Macadamia Brownies
- Low Carb Coconut Blondies
- Low Carb Peanut Butter Blondies
To make more low carb peanut butter cookies use our interactive recipe card above to adjust the ingredients amounts.