This easy keto zucchini bread recipe is perfect for brunch, breakfast, or lunch, deliciously served warm and topped with a knob of butter. This low-carb zucchini bread has delicious bacon and cheese throughout, but you can leave the bacon out if you desire. Of course, we love the taste of bacon.
This keto zucchini bread recipe makes 12 servings, which should be enough slices to feed the family on soup night.
You can make this bread ahead of time and keep it in the fridge ready as a delicious hunger buster—nothing like a slice with a big knob of butter.
Store zucchini bread in the fridge for up to 1 week or freeze it for up to 3 months.
Yes, zucchini bread is keto-friendly. It contains 25g of fat, 9g of protein, and only 2g of net carbs.
There are 5g of carbohydrates in zucchini bread with 3g of fiber, which equals 2g of net carbs. Carbs – fiber = net carbs
Keto Zucchini Bread – Bacon & Cheese
- Preheat oven to 175C/350F.
- In a large bowl add the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, pepper, baking powder and xanthan gum. Mix well.3 ounces almond flour, 2 ounces coconut flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Add the eggs and melted butter and mix well.5 large eggs, 2/3 cup butter
- Fold through ¾ of the cheddar, along with the zucchini and bacon.4 ounces cheddar cheese, 6 ounces zucchini, 6 ounces bacon
- Spoon into your greased 9in ceramic loaf dish (if using a meat dish, line with parchment paper) and bake for 35 minutes, remove from the oven and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes, until the cheese has browned and a skewer comes out clean.
- Leave to cool for 20 minutes.
- Slice into 12 slices and enjoy warm.
- Serve your zucchini loaf with a big knob of butter
- Top with bacon and eggs
- Dunk it in keto soup
- Make a sandwich
Want more keto-baking recipes like this one? Try these:
- Keto Bagels
- Keto Starbucks – Lemon Loaf
- Keto Bread Recipe – New and Improved
- Ginger Bread Loaf
- Keto Cheese and Bacon rolls
Adjust the recipe card above to make more loaves of this Bacon and Cheese Keto Zucchini Bread recipe.