This delicious Keto Cookie Dough recipe with chocolate chips is an easy no-bake recipe you can make at home in a pinch with just 1g net carbs.
We recommend chilling your cookie dough overnight. This will help everything blend, resulting in a smoother mixture.
- 1 cup of Almond Flour
- 3 tablespoons of Erythritol or your preferred powdered sweetener
- 2 tablespoons of Unsalted Butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons of Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
- 1/3 cup of Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
How to Make Keto Cookie Dough
- In a small bowl, add all the ingredients, except the chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Stir through the chocolate chips.
- Roll the mixture into eight balls and set it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy as they are or with a delicious Keto Vanilla Latte.
Keto Cookie Dough (1g Carbs)
- In a small bowl, add all the ingredients, except the chocolate chips. Mix well.1 cup Almond Flour, 3 tablespoons Erythritol, 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, 2 tablespoons Heavy Cream, 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Stir through the chocolate chips.1/3 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- Roll the mixture into 8 balls and set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy as they are or with a delicious Vanilla Latte.
This low-carb chocolate chip cookie dough recipe makes eight servings. One serving is one cookie dough ball and has 1g net carbs.
How To Store Cookie Dough
Store Cookie Dough in the fridge for up to 4 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.
Looking for more delicious Keto Snacks; try our;
To make a larger batch of this Keto Cookie Dough recipe, adjust the servings above.