This delicious Keto Cookie Dough recipe with chocolate chips is an easy no-bake recipe you can make at home in a pinch with just 1g net carbs.
We recommend chilling your cookie dough overnight. This will help everything blend, resulting in a smoother mixture.
- 1 cup of Almond Flour
- 3 tablespoons of Erythritol or your preferred powdered sweetener
- 2 tablespoons of Unsalted Butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons of Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
- 1/3 cup of Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
How to Make Keto Cookie Dough
- In a small bowl, add all the ingredients, except the chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Stir through the chocolate chips.
- Roll the mixture into eight balls and set it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy as they are or with a delicious Keto Vanilla Latte.
Keto Cookie Dough (1g Carbs)
This delicious low-carb keto cookie dough recipe with chocolate chips is easy to make at home with just a few ingredients. Just mix all the ingredients, roll them into balls, and serve. It is a gluten-free cookie dough, so it suits a variety of diets looking for a low-carb, keto-friendly snack.Print Pin Email
Servings: 8 serves
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 3 tablespoons Erythritol
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter softened
- 2 tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1/3 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- In a small bowl, add all the ingredients, except the chocolate chips. Mix well.1 cup Almond Flour, 3 tablespoons Erythritol, 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, 2 tablespoons Heavy Cream, 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Stir through the chocolate chips.1/3 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- Roll the mixture into 8 balls and set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy as they are or with a delicious Vanilla Latte.
Keto Cookie Dough Recipe – Healthy & Tasty, Vanilla / Choc Chip Fat Bombs – Low Carb (1g Net Carbs)
STORE: Store Cookie Dough in the fridge for up to 4 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Serving: 35g | Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 2mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 143IU | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg
This low-carb chocolate chip cookie dough recipe makes eight servings. One serving is one cookie dough ball and has 1g net carbs.
How To Store Cookie Dough
Store Cookie Dough in the fridge for up to 4 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.
Looking for more delicious Keto Snacks; try our;
To make a larger batch of this Keto Cookie Dough recipe, adjust the servings above.
12 thoughts on “Keto Cookie Dough”
I love your recipes , thank you. However, I’m in the UK and I do get frustrated that the recipe conversion to metric option often doesn’t work. If you could sort this out (like on this cookie dough recipe) everything would be spot on. Thanks
Hello Jane, sorry about that. The unit converter in the recipe card should be working now. With this cookie dough recipe, the metric and imperial versions are the same. Cheers
Truly the most delicious keto dessert I have tasted since starting keto. Thank you SO much for this recipe!
So glad you enjoyed the cookie dough Sunshine.
I switched out the butter for sugar free peanut butter
What a great idea, Alysha! I bet they were delicious!!
Delicious! It actually tastes like cookie dough!
Hi , I am new to Keto and finding it hard as I do have a very sweet tooth. I have just made these and OMG they are divine. Ty
Sorry—forgot to leave rating!
I thought these were great! I used a little less Erythritol only because I didn’t want them super sweet (with the chocolate chips already in there) I used Lily’s Dark Chocolate chips (Stevia sweetened) which are quite tasty. I also used salted butter as I thought it would balance the sweet taste—and I think it did taste good. This is an easy recipe and a nice small batch for the week! I may try it with cashew meal and see how that goes. Thanks so much!
Glad you enjoyed it, Paula! Thanks for stopping by 🙂
Wow wow WOW they are SO delicious! Thank you so much!
I think I’d have to make half this serving because I know I’ll want to devour all of it haha great recipe!