Coconut Ice is a very sweet candy-like snack, and as a child, it was often found at many a fete or fair. We’ve created for you a ketogenic version of this childhood favourite, Low Carb Candy Coconut Ice.
This tasty Low-Carb Coconut Ice is best kept in the refrigerator as coconut oil melts at any temperature higher than 24C/76F. We recommend allowing it to soften slightly at room temperature before enjoying.
We recommend allowing them to soften slightly at room temperature before enjoying.
Ingredients for your Low Carb Candy Coconut Ice:
- 4oz of Coconut Oil
- 4.5oz of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- One teaspoon of Liquid Stevia
- 3oz of Powdered Erythritol
- One Egg White
- One Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Three Drops of Red Food Coloring
- Half of a Teaspoon of Strawberry Extract
Instructions For Making Your Low Carb Candy Coconut Ice:
- In a bowl mix together the shredded coconut, erythritol, stevia and vanilla with a hand mixer on low.
- Melt the coconut oil in a small pan over low heat.
- Add the melted coconut oil to the shredded coconut mixture and mix well.
- Add the egg white and mix well.
- Press half the mixture into an 8in square dish and set aside.
- After the coconut ice is set, cut into 16 pieces and enjoy!
If you’re having a party or just want to make a larger batch of Low Carb Candy Coconut Ice. Simply adjust the serving amounts in our easy to use recipe card below. The
Simply adjust the serving amounts in our easy to use recipe card below. The
The measurements and ingredients will adjust then all you have to do is follow the card.
Do you work in the metric measuring system? grams and kilograms, etc.
Well simply switch the units from US imperial to metric and all of the ingredient portions will change to what suits you best.
Below and throughout the post are some Amazon Affiliate Links to the products we “actually” use for your convenience and to keep us afloat.