Finish your next dinner party with our Rich Keto Chocolate Fudge. These delicious chunks of fudge are the perfect keto snack or after dinner treat, and they’re so rich that you’ll only need one square to sate your chocolate cravings.
We’ve added nutritional information for your benefit on the recipe card below. This recipe makes 24 servings; the recipe card reflects one serving which is 1/24 of the total recipe.
Ingredients for your Rich Keto Chocolate Fudge:
- 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup of Natvia
- 4.5 ounces of Lindt 90% Cocoa, chopped
- 2 ounces of Butter
- Two teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
Instructions For Making Your Rich Keto Chocolate Fudge:
- Place the heavy cream in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add the Natvia and vanilla and heat until dissolved.
- Add the chocolate to the cream while whisking, until the chocolate has melted.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the butter.
- Pour the mixture into a lined baking dish and set in the fridge for 3 hours.
Do you work in the metric measuring system? It’s easy to switch the units from US imperial to metric with the drop down menu on the recipe card below.
Cut into 16 pieces and enjoy.If you want to make a larger batch of Rich Keto Chocolate Fudge, simply adjust the serving amounts in our easy to use recipe card below.