This is an easy recipe to add some flavor to plain Cauliflower Rice. Our Low Carb Lime & Cilantro Cauliflower Rice will add a zing to your next meal.
My favorite part of the dish are those little coriander seeds, whenever you have the luck of finding one, it bursts in your mouth with a touch of sweetness and a punch of flavor. It’s like having a bowl of tasty surprises!
Low Carb Lime & Cilantro Cauliflower Rice is a great addition to your Keto Taco Bowls or as a side for fragrant curries. I love it with our Keto Coconut Pork Curry.
This recipe makes 4 side serves.
Ingredients for Making Your Lime & Cilantro Cauliflower Rice:
- 4 tablespoons of Ghee
- 1 teaspoon of Coriander Seeds
- 14 ounces of Cauliflower Rice
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- Pinch of Salt
- 3 tablespoons of Cilantro, finely chopped
Instructions for Making Your Lime & Cilantro Cauliflower Rice:
- Place a non stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the ghee and coriander seeds and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the cauliflower rice and saute for 3 minutes, before adding the lime zest and juice.
- Continue to cook, stirring occasionally for 10-15 minutes, until the cauliflower is cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir through the salt and cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you want to make a larger batch of Low Carb Lime & Cilantro Cauliflower Rice, simply adjust the serving amounts in our easy to use recipe card below. The measurements and ingredients will adjust themselves, and all you have to do is follow the method.
Do you work in the metric measuring system? It’s easy to switch the units from US imperial to metric with the drop down menu on the recipe card below.