These cute little raspberry cream fat bombs are a tasty snack for when hunger strikes and you want a little kick of energy. They make the perfect gift or treat for special occasions like Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, or tea parties. Just 3 ingredients plus water in 3 easy steps!
Just three ingredients plus water in three easy steps. Please find the portion sizes for raspberry cream fat bombs in the recipe card below.
- Sugar-free jello. We try to use sugar-free jello that contains erythritol and stevia blends as sweeteners, as they are natural sweeteners that won’t interfere with your keto diet. One brand is Simply Delish (we are not sponsored to say that)
- Gelatin powder. Any brand will do.
- Boiling water.
- Heavy cream.
How To Make Raspberry Cream Fat Bombs
These fat bombs are so fun to make, and they take just three easy steps. I find popping the fat bombs out of the mold incredibly satisfying for some reason.
- Boil. Dissolve gelatin and jello in boiling water.
- Mix. Add the cream slowly whilst stirring and continue to stir for 1 minute. If you add the cold cream in all at once and don’t thoroughly mix, the jellies will split, creating a layered effect.
- Mold and set. Pour the mixture into candy molds and set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes; pop from the mold, and enjoy!
Store the fat bombs in the fridge in an airtight container for up to one week or cover them with cling wrap. They are not suitable for freezing.
These fat bombs are perfect served with tea or coffee for morning tea or as a snack in between meals. They also make a cute little gift for your keto friends.
Raspberry Cream Fat Bombs
- 1 pk Raspberry Sugar Free Jello 9g packet
- 3 teaspoons Gelatin Powder
- 1/2 cup water boiling
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Dissolve gelatin and jello in boiling water.1 pk Raspberry Sugar Free Jello, 3 teaspoons Gelatin Powder, 1/2 cup water
- Add the heavy cream slowly whilst stirring and continue to stir for 1 minute. If you add the cold cream in all at once and don’t thoroughly mix, the jellies will split, creating a layered effect.1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Pour the mixture into candy molds and set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Enjoy!