This delicious keto crustless quiche combines some of your favorite low-carb, high-fat ingredients, eggs, heavy cream, broccoli, and cheese. A perfect combination of energy and nutrition, possibly the healthiest quiche you could make. It’s super easy and very filling.
What I love about this recipe
- Low-carb: As a keto-friendly dish, crustless broccoli quiche contains minimal carbohydrates, making it an excellent option for those following a keto diet.
- Rich in nutrients: Broccoli, a primary ingredient in this quiche, is a superfood packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It provides various health benefits, including reducing inflammation, promoting digestion, and supporting healthy bones.
- Versatile: This dish can be enjoyed at any time of day, whether for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It’s easy to make ahead of time, making it a convenient option for busy weekdays.
- Affordable. This delicious dish is surprisingly cheap. All of the ingredients are available at the grocery store. Broccoli, cheese, eggs, and cream. Too easy!
- Delicious: The combination of savory eggs, cheese, and tender broccoli in a crustless quiche is irresistible. It’s a satisfying and flavorful meal that will surely please everyone’s taste buds.
- Great for meal prep: This recipe can be refrigerated for up to four days or frozen for up to three months, making it perfect for meal prep and freezer meals.
This Keto Crustless Broccoli Quiche recipe makes six servings. One serving is one slice and has 3g net carbs.
Ingredients and substitutions
- Broccoli. We use fresh broccoli cut into florets, but you can use snap frozen pre-cut broccoli florets.
- Eggs. We always use organic free-range eggs. They taste better, better for you, and better for the chicken.
- Heavy cream.
- White pepper.
- Cheddar cheese. The sharper and more aged the cheese, the better. You can also add parmesan if you want extra sharpness.
If you like meat, you can add a little diced ham or bacon to his recipe just hold back on the broccoli a little to make room.
Try adding mushrooms or spinach if you like too. They’re loaded with healthy vitamins and minerals and add a different flavor.
How to make the best keto crustless quiche with broccoli and cheese
Step 1. Preheat oven
Preheat your oven to 175C/350F.
Step 2. Cut and cook broccoli
Cut the broccoli into small florets. Place the broccoli into a microwave-safe container with ⅓ cup of water. Put on the lid and microwave for 2-3 minutes, until slightly undercooked. Drain well and dry on paper towels.
Step 3. Add cheese
Place the broccoli into a greased 9in a deep pie dish, sprinkle over half the cheddar, and set aside.
Step 4. Whisk wet ingredients
Add the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper in a bowl, and whisk together, then pour the egg mixture over the broccoli and top with the remaining cheese.
Step 5. Bake and serve
Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the mixture stays firm when jiggled. Leave to sit for 5 minutes before cutting into six slices and serving hot!
Keto Crustless Quiche – Broccoli Cheese
- 2 heads Broccoli about 3 cups
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon White Pepper ground
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Preheat your oven to 175C/350F.
- Cut the broccoli into small florets. Place the broccoli into a microwave-safe container with ⅓ cup of water. Put on the lid and microwave for 2-3 minutes, until slightly undercooked. Drain well and dry on paper towels.2 heads Broccoli
- Place the broccoli into a greased pie dish, sprinkle over half the cheddar, and set aside.1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- In a bowl, add the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper, whisk together. Pour the egg mixture over the broccoli and top with the remaining cheese.4 large Eggs, 1 cup Heavy Cream, 1 teaspoon Salt, ½ teaspoon White Pepper
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the mixture stays firm when jiggled. Leave to sit for 5 minutes before cutting into 6 slices and serve hot!
Store leftover Keto Crustless Broccoli Quiche in the fridge for up to 4 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Yes, keto quiche contains no flour and is gluten-free.
There are 3 grams of net carbs per serving of keto crustless quiche, which is 4 grams of total carbs minus 1 gram of fiber. This will vary if you use different ingredients and possibly from brand to brand.
There are 238 calories per 130g serving of crustless quiche.
Try our other easy dishes if you want more Keto baked egg recipes.
Adjust the servings above to make a larger batch of this Keto Crustless Broccoli Quiche recipe.