This Keto Cheesy Ground Beef Casserole recipe is perfect for your low-carb dinner tonight! Easy to make, budget-friendly, and loaded with vegetables.
This Keto Cheesy Ground Beef Casserole recipe makes six servings. One serving has 4g net carbs.
Keto Cheesy Ground Beef Casserole Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 4 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons of Italian Herbs
- 1 ½ teaspoon of Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper, ground
- 1 pound of Ground Beef
- 2 cups of Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pound of Cauliflower Rice – both fresh and frozen can be used here
- 2 cups of Baby Spinach
- ½ cup of Sour Cream
- 2 cups of Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Parsley, to serve
How to Make Keto Cheesy Ground Beef Casserole
- Preheat your oven to 200C/390F.
- Place a large nonstick frying pan over high heat. Add the oil, garlic, and onion and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the herbs, salt, and pepper and saute for another minute before adding the ground beef. Cook, breaking up until browned.
- Stir through the cauliflower rice and cook through.
- Add the sour cream and mix well. Bring to a simmer.
- Stir through the spinach.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish, and top with the cheddar.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
- Serve hot, and enjoy!
How To Store Keto Ground Beef Casserole
Store leftover Keto Cheesy Ground Beef Casserole in the fridge for up to 4 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.
Looking for more delicious Keto Casserole recipes? Try our;
To make a larger batch of this Keto Cheesy Ground Beef Casserole recipe, adjust the servings above.