This Keto Burrito Bowl is a blend of some of our favorite Mexican Keto recipes and uses cauliflower rice to keep it a tasty low-carb meal.
Burrito bowls are an excellent way to use leftover ingredients such as our delicious Keto Mexican Beef or our pulled pork carnitas. Don’t be afraid to mix it up.
This Keto Burrito Bowl recipe makes two servings. One serving contains 8g net carbs.
Keto Burrito Bowl Ingredients
The ingredients for your Keto Burrito Bowl are easy to come by at most supermarkets or online.
- ½ cup of Keto Pico De Gallo
- ⅓ cup of Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 servings of Keto Mexican Beef
- ¼ cup of Black Olives, sliced
- ⅓ cup of Keto Guacamole
- Fresh Lime, optional
- 1 ½ cups of Cauliflower Rice, cooked
- Cilantro, optional
How to Make Keto Burrito Bowl
You can make the Keto Burrito Bowls in larger batches by adjusting the servings in the recipe card below.
- Reheat the Keto Mexican Beef in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat until heated.
- Spread the cooked cauliflower rice between two bowls.
- Add the heated beef, along with the Pico De Gallo, Guacamole, cheddar cheese, and olives.
- Top with cilantro, if using, and serve with lime wedges.
Keto Burrito Bowl
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower rice cooked
- 2 servings Keto Mexican Beef
- 1/3 cup Keto Pico De Gallo
- 1/3 cup Keto Guacamole
- 1/3 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup black olives sliced
- fresh lime optional
- cilantro optional
- Reheat the Keto Mexican Beef in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat, until heated through.2 servings Keto Mexican Beef
- Spread the cooked cauliflower rice between two bowls.1 1/2 cups cauliflower rice
- Add the heated beef, along with the Pico De Gallo, Guacamole, cheddar cheese, and olives.1/3 cup Keto Pico De Gallo, 1/3 cup Keto Guacamole, 1/3 cup Cheddar Cheese, 1/4 cup black olives
- Top with cilantro, if using, and serve with lime wedges.fresh lime, cilantro
How To Store Burrito Bowls
We recommend making our burrito bowls fresh. They are not suitable for freezing but may be kept in the fridge for up to three days.
If you love this delicious Keto Burrito Bowl, try some of our other Mexican recipes;
To make a larger batch of this Keto Beef Burrito Bowl recipe, adjust the servings above.
1 thought on “Keto Burrito Bowls”
Flavorful and delicious. Amazing ingredients used to making this dish. Love this Dinner option. Sounds so perfect