This tender Keto Beef and Broccoli recipe is like having a takeout dinner in the comfort of your own home.
We use a few low-carb ingredients to keep this keto beef and broccoli ultra-healthy, but you can replace them if you’re not concerned about sugar.
Using a slow cooker takes this simple dish to a whole new level. The beef is melt-in-your-mouth tender and just bursting with the perfect blend of flavors – sweet, salty, and a little zing from the Sriracha.
Keto Beef and Broccoli Ingredients
- 1 ½ pounds of Beef Chuck, diced
- ½ cup of Beef stock
- ½ cup of Tamari Sauce (If you’re not concerned about carbs, you can use Soy Sauce. Tamari is a low-carb version of Soy Sauce)
- 3 tablespoons of Swerve Brown (If you’re not worried about the sugar, you can use brown sugar instead. Swerve Brown is a natural brown sugar alternative that is low carb)
- 2 tablespoons of Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Sriracha
- 3 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of Xanthan Gum
- 1 tablespoon of Water
- 3 cups of Broccoli, cut into small florets
- ¼ cup of Scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon of Sesame Seeds
How to Make Keto Beef and Broccoli
- Place the diced beef, stock, tamari, Surkin gold, sesame oil, sriracha, and garlic into your slow cooker and turn high.
- Cook on high for 4 hours until the beef is tender.
- Whisk the xanthan gum with the water in a small bowl to make a paste. Whisk the paste into the beef, ensuring it is all mixed through.
- Add the broccoli to the slow cooker and cook on high for 30 minutes until the broccoli is tender.
- Serve garnished with scallions and sesame seeds and with a side of cauliflower rice.
Keto Beef and Broccoli (Slow Cooker)
- 1 1/2 pounds Beef Chuck diced
- 1/2 cup Beef Stock
- 1/2 cup Tamari Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Swerve Brown If you're not concerned about you can use brown sugar (Swerve Brown is a natural brown sugar alternative that is low carb)
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha Sauce
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 3 cups Broccoli cut into small florets
- 1/4 cup Scallions thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- Place the diced beef, stock, tamari, Swerve Brown, sesame oil, sriracha and garlic into your slow cooker and turn to high.1 1/2 pounds Beef Chuck, 1/2 cup Beef Stock, 1/2 cup Tamari Sauce, 2 tablespoons Swerve Brown, 1 tablespoon Sriracha Sauce, 2 cloves Garlic
- Cook on high for 4 hours, until the beef is tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk the xanthan gum with the water to make a paste. Whisk the paste into the beef, ensuring it is all mixed through.1 teaspoon Xanthan Gum, 1 tablespoon Water
- Add the broccoli to the slow cooker and cook on high to 30 minutes, until the broccoli is tender.3 cups Broccoli
- Serve garnished with scallions and sesame seeds and with a side of cauliflower rice.1/4 cup Scallions, 1 tablespoon Sesame Seeds
How To Store Beef & Broccoli
Store Beef and Broccoli in the fridge for three days or freeze for up to 3 months. It can be reheated in a microwave or a saucepan over low heat.
This recipe makes six servings, and the total yield is approximately 1.2kg/2.6lbs, which makes 1 serving approximately 200g/8oz and has 3g net carbs.
How Many Carbs In Beef And Broccoli
To work out if beef and broccoli is low-carb or not, you have to look at the ingredients. Most traditional beef and broccoli recipes are not low-carb due to the addition of flour and sugar. There are 3g net carbs per serving in our beef and broccoli.
Our beef and broccoli recipe is, of course, low carb due to using natural alternatives to sugar and flour.
Looking for more Keto Asian-inspired recipes; try our;
To make a larger batch of Beef and Broccoli, adjust the servings above.