What makes this keto no-churn ice cream better than others is our special ingredient, vodka, which keeps the ice cream soft, preventing it from setting rock hard like other recipes.
The hardest part about homemade ice cream is that it freezes hard. For softer, easy-to-scoop ice cream, you may add a tiny amount of vodka – though if you plan to eat all of the ice cream after the first 4-6 hours of freezing, it’s unnecessary.
Need something more with your ice cream? Top it with our delicious Keto Chocolate Fudge Sauce, and have yourself a sundae!
Keto No-Churn Ice Cream Ingredients
- ½ cup of Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup
- 1 ¾ cup of Heavy Cream
- 4 Egg Yolks
- Optional, 2 teaspoons of Vodka (helps keep ice cream soft in the freezer).
How to Make No-Churn Keto Ice Cream
- Place the syrup into a small saucepan and place over low heat. Heat until just warmed through but still cool enough to dip your finger in without burning.
- Place the egg yolks into a mixing bowl and whisk with your hand mixer on medium speed while slowly pouring the warm vanilla syrup. Beat until thick and creamy. Add the vodka if using it.
- Whip the cream to stiff peaks and fold through the egg mixture.
- Spoon into a lined loaf pan, cover, and freeze for 4-6 hours.
Easy No Churn Keto Ice Cream (3 Ingredients)
- ½ cup Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup
- 1 ¾ cups Heavy Cream
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 2 teaspoons Vodka optional
- Place the syrup into a small saucepan and place over low heat. Heat until just warmed through, but still cool enough that you could dip your finger in without burning.½ cup Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup
- Place the egg yolks into a mixing bowl and whisk with your hand mixer on medium speed, while slowly pouring in the warm vanilla syrup. Beat until thick and creamy. Add the vodka, if using.4 Egg Yolks, 2 teaspoons Vodka
- Whip the cream to stiff peaks and fold through the egg mixture.1 ¾ cups Heavy Cream
- Spoon into a lined loaf pan, cover and freeze for 4-6 hours.
How To Store Keto Ice Cream
Store Keto Ice Cream in the freezer for up to 3 months. Make sure to wrap it tightly to avoid freezer burn.
This No Churn Keto Vanilla Ice Cream recipe makes approximately 4 cups, or 8 serves. 1 serving is ½ cup and has 2g net carbs.
Love Keto frozen desserts? You’re going to adore our;
- Keto Chocolate Ice Cream
- Keto Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Keto Dairy Free Coconut Ice Cream
- Keto Frozen Yogurt
Adjust the servings above to make a larger batch of this No-Churn Keto Vanilla Ice Cream recipe.