Finding tasty desserts that won’t throw you out of ketosis can be a task, but there are keto diet desserts that won’t send you off course! With this simple Low Carb Cheesecake you can, “have your cake and eat it too”.
Tip: Try doubling or tripling your batch and freeze your Cheesecakes for a later date – just allow to soften for 10 minutes before enjoying. We have plenty tasty desserts that are grain-free, sugar-free and gluten-free. Try our Low Carb Chocolate Coconut Cheesecakes, our Keto Chocolate Ice Cream, or even our Low Carb Key Lime Pie.
We’ve added nutritional information for your benefit on the recipe card below. This recipe makes 6 servings, the recipe card reflects 1 serving which is 1/6 of the total recipe.
Ingredients for your Low Carb Cheesecake:
- 2.5 ounces of Almond Meal
- 2 tablespoons of Butter
- 8 ounces of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- 1 Lemon, zest only
- 3 tablespoons of Erythritol
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Instructions For Making Your Low Carb Cheesecake:
- Preheat fan forced oven to 160C/320F.
- Melt butter and mix into almond meal.
- Grease 6 holes of a regular muffin tin and press almond mix evenly into the base of the 6 holes.
- Bake for 12 minutes of until golden brown, leave to cool.
- Add all filling ingredients into a bowl and mix with a hand mixer for 7 minutes, until well combined. Hand mixers save a lot of time and make mixing cream cheese so much easier. You can find the one we recommend here.
- Evenly spoon the mixture over the 6 cooled bases and smooth with a spoon.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. When removing the cheesecakes from the muffin tin run a knife around the edges first to loosen them.
Or if you’re just addicted to cheesecake, try our Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs.
Do you work in the metric measuring system? It’s easy to switch the units from US imperial to metric with the drop down menu on the recipe card below.