This rich and decadent Low Carb No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake is the perfect dessert to share. It’s a little slice of heaven on a plate.
We topped our Chocolate Cheesecake with a drizzle of melted Sugar-Free Chocolate. Just melt 1 ounce of Sugar-free Chocolate, add to a piping bag and drizzle over the cheesecake.
This recipe makes 12 serves.
If you haven’t noticed, we love cheesecake. Why not try our other cheesecake inspired recipes:
- Vanilla Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- Eggnog Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Coconut Cheesecakes
We add nutritional information to the base of every recipe, in the recipe notes section. If you can’t find it, you may be viewing our page through the very efficient “no frills” view. All you have to do is scroll to the bottom and click “View Non-AMP” and you’ll get the recipe and nutritional information in its full glory.
Ingredients for Making Your Low Carb No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake:
- 2 ounces of Unsalted Butter
- 3.5 ounces of Sugar-Free Chocolate
- 3.5 ounces of Almond Flour
- 3.5 ounces of Unsweetened Coconut, shredded
- 1 tablespoon of Natvia
- 7 ounces of Sugar-Free Chocolate
- 8 ounces of Cream Cheese, softened
- 3.5 ounces of Natvia
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
- 2 tablespoons of Cacao Powder
- 5.5 ounces of Heavy Whipping Cream
Instructions for Making Your Low Carb No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake:
- In a heatproof bowl, add the butter and sugar-free chocolate and place over a small saucepan of simmering water to melt.
- Once melted add the almond flour, coconut and natvia to the mix and stir well.
- Press into the base and 1 inch up the sides of a 9in springform tin.
- Place in the fridge to set while you make the filling.
- Add the sugar-free chocolate into a heatproof bowl and place over a small saucepan of simmering water to melt.
- Place the cream cheese, natvia and vanilla in a bowl and whip with your hand mixer until smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder and cream and whip on high until smooth and well combined.
- Pour in the melted chocolate while whipping and whip until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour into your chilled base, smooth the top and set in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove from the springform tin and serve as is or with a dollop of whipped cream.
Do you work in the metric measuring system? It’s easy to switch the units from US imperial to metric with the drop down menu on the recipe card below.
If you want to make a larger batch of Low Carb No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake, simply adjust the serving amounts in our easy to use recipe card below. The measurements and ingredients will adjust themselves, and all you have to do is follow the method.