Low Carb Caesar Dressing is a great source of fat and flavor, and it doesn’t have to be used exclusively on the traditional Caesar Salad. If you’ve spent some time reading over bottled dressings in the supermarket, you’ll find that manufacturers have thrown in not only sugar, but thickeners, additives, and artificial preservatives.
Our Low Carb Caesar Dressing doesn’t contain sugar, additives or artificial preservatives. Oil is a natural preservative, and homemade Caesar dressing can be kept in the fridge for 2-3 weeks without spoiling.
We’ve added nutritional information for your benefit on the recipe card below. This recipe makes 26 servings of 30g/1oz, the recipe card reflects 1 serving which is 1/26 of the total recipe.
Ingredients for your Low Carb Caesar Dressing:
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon Mustard
- 1 clove of Garlic, crushed
- 3 Anchovy Fillets
- 1 teaspoon of White Pepper
- 2-3 pinches of Salt
- 17 fluid ounces of Olive Oil, light in flavor
- 2 ounces of Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup of Parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons of Lemon Juice
Instructions For Making Your Low Carb Caesar Dressing:
- Put eggs, mustard, garlic, anchovies, salt and pepper in a food processor and blend on medium/high speed for 3 minutes or until well blended.
- Drop the speed just below medium and add the oil very slowly, in a thin stream. If the oil is added too quickly it will cause the dressing to split.
- Add the parmesan, chopped parsley and lemon juice and blend until combined.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if desired. If the dressing is too thick, add 2-3 tablespoons of hot water to thin it.
- Serve it drizzled over your favorite salad or use it as a dipping sauce.
Looking for more salad options try our:
- Smoked Salmon, Avocado and Rocket Salad
- Low Carb Egg Salad Wraps
- Easy Low Carb Salad with Peanut Dressing
Do you work in the metric measuring system? It’s easy to switch the units from US imperial to metric with the drop down menu on the recipe card below.
If you want to make a larger batch of Low Carb Caesar Dressing, simply adjust the serving amounts in our easy to use recipe card below.