Looking for a dressing or dipping sauce that hasn’t been loaded with unnecessary sugars? we present to you a very low-carb and keto Feta Cheese Dipping Sauce!
Not only is this recipe totally delicious, this Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of the easiest recipes to make.
Ingredients for Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1/2 of a cup of whole egg mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup of sour cream
- 150grams of feta cheese
- Two tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- One tablespoon of Pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon of
- Garlic Powder
One Step Instructions.
How To Make Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. It took us 5 minutes but it may vary depending on your food processor.
And that is all there is to making this delicious zesty feta cheese dipping sauce, we have it with our favorite finger foods.
Serve the low carb Feta Dipping Sauce with one of our chicken wing recipes;
- Crispy Garlic Chicken Wings
- Ketogenic Texan Chicken Wings
- Low Carb Indonesian Chicken Drumsticks Oh they’re legs sorry our bad, but they’re good!
Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip - Feta, Sour Cream & Lemon - Very Easy!
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend for 5 minutes or until smooth.
- If you want a thinner dressing for salad, add 2-3 tbsp of hot water to thin the mix down.
To make a larger batch of this Keto Feta Cheese Dip recipe adjust the servings in the card above.