We couldn’t stop at just Vanilla Low Carb Chocolate Chip Muffins, we’ve taken them to the next level with our Double Chocolate Fudge Keto Muffins. That double chocolate just explodes on your taste buds.
Our Double Chocolate Fudge Keto Muffins are Gluten Free, Grain Free, Sugar-Free and above all – very yummy! They puff up during baking, fresh out of the oven they’re fluffy and shrink back a little when cooled.
All that beautiful sugar free chocolate is contained in this delicious little package.
A great lunch box treat for the kids and a perfect not-so-naughty indulgence for adults.
Ingredients for Making Your Low Carb Double Chocolate Fudge Muffins:
- 1 cup of Almond Flour
- ½ cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup of Erythritol
- 1 ½ teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs
- 2/3 cup of Heavy Cream
- 3 ounces of Butter, melted
- ½ cup of Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
Instructions for Making Your Low Carb Double Chocolate Fudge Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 175C/350F.
- In a bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa powder, erythritol and baking powder.
- Add the vanilla extract, eggs, and heavy cream. Mix well.
- Add the melted butter and combine.
- Add the sugar-free chocolate chips and stir well.
- Spoon the mixture into 12 holes of a standard muffin tray that has been lined with cupcake papers.
- Bake for 20 minutes, the muffins will look puffed up and slightly spring back when touched.
- Allow to cool in the muffin tin, or eat them straight away – beware of the molten chocolate chips. The muffins will shrink back a little as they cool.
Do you work in the metric measuring system? It’s easy to switch the units from US imperial to metric with the drop down menu on the recipe card below.
The measurements and ingredients will adjust themselves, and all you have to do is follow the method.
If you want to make a larger batch of Double Chocolate Fudge Keto Muffins, simply adjust the serving amounts in our easy to use recipe card below.