This Keto bread is delicious whether it is warm from the oven, made into a sandwich or toasted for a mezze. Our Low Carb Rosemary & Olive Focaccia Bread is soft, fluffy and just like bread – without the carbs!
Fresh out of the oven we like to brush the bread with a tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle generously with flaked salt.
This recipe makes 10 serves.
The recipe can easily be doubled and baked in a larger tray. We made a delicious Thyme and Parmesan topped Focaccia to share with our family and they loved it.
We add nutritional information to the base of every recipe, in the recipe notes section. If you can’t find it, you may be viewing our page through the very efficient “no frills” view. All you have to do is scroll to the bottom and click “View Non-AMP” and you’ll get the recipe and nutritional information in its full glory.
Ingredients for Making Your Low Carb Rosemary & Olive Focaccia Bread:
- 4 ounces of Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 ounces of Salted Butter, softened
- 4 Eggs
- 1 ¾ cups of Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon of Xanthum Gum
- ½ teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 3 sprigs of Rosemary
- 16 Kalamata Olives, pitted
Instructions for Making Your Low Carb Rosemary & Olive Focaccia Bread:
- Preheat your oven to 190C/375F and line a 8x12in baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place the cream cheese and butter into a mixing bowl and whip using your hand mixer on high speed, until fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat well. Don’t worry if the mixture looks curdled, it will come together when the dry ingredients are added.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, xanthum gum and garlic powder and mix well. Once combined, swap the hand mixer for a spatula and mix well.
- Scoop the mixture onto your prepared baking tray and smooth out.
- Top with the olives and rosemary.
- Place into the oven and bake for 18-25 minutes, the focaccia is cooked when it springs back when touched.
- Enjoy warm or cool and slice to use for sandwiches.
Do you work in the metric measuring system? It’s easy to switch the units from US imperial to metric with the drop down menu on the recipe card below.
If you want to make a larger batch of Low Carb Rosemary & Olive Focaccia Bread, simply adjust the serving amounts in our easy to use recipe card below. The measurements and ingredients will adjust themselves, and all you have to do is follow the method.