This Keto Molten Lava Cake recipe with low-carb chocolate sauce has a rich flavor that is sugar-free, a very tasty dessert.
This Keto Chocolate Lava Cake recipe makes two servings. One serving is one lava cake and has 2g net carbs.
We recommend making your Keto Chocolate Lava Cake fresh. Leftover cake can be stored in the fridge but will lose the gooey lava when reheated.
Keto Chocolate Lava Cake Ingredients
- 4 tablespoons of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoon of Erythritol
- ½ teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 2 large Egg
- 2 tablespoons of Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
How to Make Keto Lava Cake
- Preheat your oven to 175C/350F. Prepare two 8oz ramekins by greasing them with a spray of coconut oil.
- Add the cocoa powder, sweetener, and baking powder in a mixing bowl, and mix well, then add the eggs, butter, and vanilla and mix well.
- Pour the mixture evenly between the two ramekins.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until the edges, are firm but the center is still a little jiggly (the more jiggle, the more “lava”).
- Run a knife around the edge of the cakes to avoid any sticking, then turn it out onto a plate.
- Enjoy as-is or topped with Keto Whipped Cream or Sugar-Free Ice Cream.
Keto Molten Lava Cake
These decadent Keto Chocolate Lava Cakes will have you groaning in delight! They are rich, sugar-free and such a delicious dessert.Print Pin Email
Servings: 2 servings
- 4 tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoon Erythritol
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter melted
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Preheat your oven to 175C/350F. Prepare two 8oz ramekins by greasing with a spray of coconut oil.
- In a mixing bowl, add the cocoa powder, sweetener and baking powder, mix well then add the eggs, butter and vanilla and mix well.4 tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, 2 tablespoon Erythritol, ½ teaspoon Baking Powder, 2 large Eggs, 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Pour the mixture evenly between the 2 ramekins.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until the edges are firm but the center is still a little jiggly (the more jiggle, the more “lava”).
- Run a knife around the edge of the cakes to avoid any sticking, then turn out onto a plate.
- Enjoy as is, or topped with Keto Whipped Cream, or Sugar-Free Ice Cream.
Keto Lava Cake Recipe – Rich Chocolate (Very Easy to Make) Sweet & Tasty Low-Carb Dessert
Serving: 100g | Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 241mg | Sodium: 85mg | Potassium: 332mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 656IU | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 2mg
Want more delicious Keto Chocolate Desserts; try our;
To make a larger batch of this Keto Chocolate Lava Cake recipe, adjust the servings above.
5 thoughts on “Keto Molten Lava Cake Recipe”
A Decadent, rich, luxurious dessert, I am in chocolate heaven
You are too kind Niamh! I’m so glad you enjoyed it 🙂
Way better than I thought it’d be! New to keto and I’m happy I found this recipe, definitely making again!
I’m so glad you enjoyed it Tiara!
This was so very good!