This creamy keto alfredo sauce is very low-carb, with garlic, parmesan cheese, and a hint of nutmeg. Perfect with carb-free noodles or grilled chicken.
This recipe makes 2 cups of keto alfredo sauce or eight serves. One serve is a ¼ cup.
Keto Alfredo Sauce can be kept in the fridge for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 3 months. Always reheat very slowly, as a sharp change in temperature can cause the sauce to curdle.
Keto Alfredo Sauce Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons of Butter
- 2 cloves of Garlic, crushed
- 2 ounces of Cream Cheese
- 1 ½ cups of Heavy Cream
- ½ cup of Parmesan Cheese shredded
- ½ teaspoon of White Pepper, ground
- ¼ teaspoon of Nutmeg, ground
- Salt, to taste
How to Make Keto Alfredo Sauce
- Place a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the butter and garlic and saute for 2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the cream cheese. When it has melted, add the heavy cream to a slow simmer. Do not let the sauce boil, as it will split.
- Whisk the cream while slowly adding all the parmesan cheese.
- Simmer for 10 minutes before adding the pepper and nutmeg.
- Serve immediately.
Keto Alfredo Sauce – Low Carb (1g Carbs)
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 2 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon White Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg ground
- Salt to taste
- Place a medium sized saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the butter and garlic and saute until fragrant.2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, 2 cloves Garlic
- Add the cream cheese, when it has melted, add the heavy cream and bring to a slow simmer. Do not let the sauce boil as it will split.2 ounces Cream Cheese, 1 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
- Whisk the cream while slowly adding all the parmesan cheese.1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Simmer for 10 minutes before adding the pepper and nutmeg.1/2 teaspoon White Pepper, 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg, Salt
- Serve immediately.
Looking for more great sauces? Try some of our other yummy Keto sauce recipes;
Adjust the serving above to make a larger batch of Keto Alfredo Sauce.