This creamy keto alfredo sauce is very low-carb, with garlic, parmesan cheese, and a hint of nutmeg. Perfect with carb-free noodles or grilled chicken.
This recipe makes 2 cups of keto alfredo sauce or eight serves. One serve is a ¼ cup.
Keto Alfredo Sauce can be kept in the fridge for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 3 months. Always reheat very slowly, as a sharp change in temperature can cause the sauce to curdle.
Keto Alfredo Sauce Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons of Butter
- 2 cloves of Garlic, crushed
- 2 ounces of Cream Cheese
- 1 ½ cups of Heavy Cream
- ½ cup of Parmesan Cheese shredded
- ½ teaspoon of White Pepper, ground
- ¼ teaspoon of Nutmeg, ground
- Salt, to taste
How to Make Keto Alfredo Sauce
- Place a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the butter and garlic and saute for 2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the cream cheese. When it has melted, add the heavy cream to a slow simmer. Do not let the sauce boil, as it will split.
- Whisk the cream while slowly adding all the parmesan cheese.
- Simmer for 10 minutes before adding the pepper and nutmeg.
- Serve immediately.
Keto Alfredo Sauce – Low Carb (1g Carbs)
Our creamy Keto Alfredo Sauce is loaded with garlic, parmesan cheese and just a hint of nutmeg. It’s perfect mixed through zucchini noodles, or layered over grilled chicken and vegetables.Print Pin Email
Servings: 8 serves
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 2 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon White Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg ground
- Salt to taste
- Place a medium sized saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the butter and garlic and saute until fragrant.2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, 2 cloves Garlic
- Add the cream cheese, when it has melted, add the heavy cream and bring to a slow simmer. Do not let the sauce boil as it will split.2 ounces Cream Cheese, 1 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
- Whisk the cream while slowly adding all the parmesan cheese.1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Simmer for 10 minutes before adding the pepper and nutmeg.1/2 teaspoon White Pepper, 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg, Salt
- Serve immediately.
STORING: Keto Alfredo Sauce can be kept in the fridge for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 3 months. Always reheat very slowly, as a sharp change in temperature can cause the sauce to curdle.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 229kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 164mg | Potassium: 48mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 885IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 111mg | Iron: 0.1mg
Looking for more great sauces? Try some of our other yummy Keto sauce recipes;
Adjust the serving above to make a larger batch of Keto Alfredo Sauce.
21 thoughts on “Keto Alfredo Sauce Recipe – Low Carb (1g Carbs)”
Wow!! The sauce is delicious! I made it an added it to my zucchini noodles and chicken. I’m in love!
Thank you, Michelle.
This was so good! I added this sauce to my broccoli, ground turkey and rotini pasta and my kiddos and husband loved it. I’m not a fan of Aldredo sauce and this recipe has completely changed my mind. So Yummy, thank you!
I’m so glad that you enjoyed the sauce! Thank you for popping back to comment 🙂
This was very good! I added red pepper flakes, broccoli, rotisserie chicken, jarred mushrooms, shredded mozzarella cheese!
Sounds delicious, Darsie!!
AWESOME ALFREDO SAUCE
Excellent sauce. I did add a shallot that I sauteed in a bit of olive oil to break it down, but otherwise followed the recipe. My picky 17 year-old son liked it. Hubby licked his plate clean.
Thank you for your kind words! I’m so glad that it satisfied everyone in your family!
This was absolutely delicious. Thank you so much!!
The best and easiest yet. What is The nutritional value please .
I’m glad you enjoyed it! The nutritional information is just below the recipe – 1/4 cup has 229cal, 2g carbs, 3g protein, 23g fat.
Excellent Alfredo sauce. This was delicious tossed with zoodles, cauliflower & broccoli then topped with a baked salmon filet. Thank you for sharing.
Delicious! I even got my daughters stamp of approval. She is extremely picky and the worst critic when it comes to food. I will definitely be making this again.
The only thing I did not do was add the nutmeg to the recipe. Everything else I followed exactly
I’ll never buy store bought again. My 6 year old made this, it was so easy. Delicious!!!
Wow, that’s amazing Carrie! Sounds like you’ve got yourself a little chef in the house 🙂
Absolutely the best Alfredo sauce ever! This sauce gives restaurants in Little Italy a run for their money!
Thank you for your kind words Norma!
Deliciosa y mucho más fácil…
Gracias Marlene 🙂