This simple recipe uses our Keto Rocket, Parmesan & Pine Nut Pesto to make a delicious Pesto Flavored Compound Butter.
This recipe is also turned out great when we substituted our Rosemary & Macadamia Nut Pesto, and it complimented Roast Lamb very nicely. It would be a great addition to top our Rich Lamb Stew, or melted over our Lamb & Halloumi Burgers.
The recipe makes 10 serves, one serve is 1 tablespoon of flavored butter.
Ingredients for Making Your Pesto Flavored Compound Butter:
- 2 tablespoons of Keto Rocket, Parmesan & Pine Nut Pesto
- 1 stick (4 ounces) of Unsalted Butter, softened
Instructions for Making Your Pesto Flavored Compound Butter:
- Place the butter and Keto Rocket, Parmesan & Pine Nut Pesto in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Spoon into a sheet of cling film and roll into a log shape.
- Set in the fridge for 20 minutes before serving. Store in the fridge for up to 3 weeks, or the freezer for up to 3 months.
If you want to make a larger batch of Pesto Flavored Compound Butter, simply adjust the serving amounts in our easy to use recipe card below. The measurements and ingredients will adjust themselves, and all you have to do is follow the method.
Do you work in the metric measuring system? It’s easy to switch the units from US imperial to metric with the drop down menu on the recipe card below.