This Keto Iced Coffee is pepped up with a dash of MCT Oil to turn it into a power-packed energy drink.
This Iced Keto Coffee is very easy to make with a basic cocktail shaker or a protein shaker will do, it goes well with our Peanut Butter Cookies.
Keto Ice Coffee Ingredients
- Half a shot (or two tablespoons) of MCT Oil
- Two Shots of Coffee (Your Choice, we use good quality instant)
- 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream (Thickened Cream)
- One cup of Water
- 2 Ice Cubes
- 2 heaped Teaspoons of Xylitol (or to taste)Put all the ingredients in the shaker, shake, pour and drink. In the video we use a metal shaker like this one as they’re very versatile and a bit stylish too.
Keto Iced Coffee
This Iced Keto Coffee is pepped up with a dash of MCT Oil to turn it into a power-packed energy drink that's perfect to start the day or as a late afternoon pick me up.Print Pin Email
Servings: 1 person
- 1 tbsp MCT Oil
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tsp Xylitol
- 1 cup water
- 2 Shots Coffee
- Put all the ingredients in the shaker, shake, pour and drink.
Keto Iced Coffee Recipe - Bulletproof Style and Energy Boosting
Serving: 1coffee | Calories: 329kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 28g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 27mg | Potassium: 45mg | Sugar: 0.1g | Vitamin A: 900IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 40mg