– 1 pound of Broccoli Florets
– 1 Rotisserie Chicken (De-Boned & Shredded)
– 8 ounces of Cream Cheese
– ¾ cup of Heavy Cream
– ½ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
– 1 tablespoon of Dijon Mustard
– 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
– ½ teaspoon of Salt
– ¼ teaspoon of Pepper, ground
– ¼ cup of Fresh Basil, chopped
– 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1. Preheat your oven to 200C/390F.
2. Place a saucepan of water over high heat and boil the broccoli florets until al dente. Drain well and add to a large mixing bowl along with the shredded chicken.
3. In a small saucepan, add the cream cheese, cream, almond milk, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper, and place over low heat. Whisk until the sauce is smooth.
4. Pour the warm sauce into the broccoli and chicken mixture, add the basil, and mix well.