– 1 large head of Cauliflower
– 2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
– 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese, shredded
– 1 cup of Sour Cream
– 7 oz of Bacon
– 1/2 of an Onion
– 1 tablespoon Italian Herb Mix
– 2 teaspoons of Garlic Powder
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/355F.
2. Break the cauliflower up into florets and blanch for 5 minutes (boil then quickly run under cold water) and drain well.
3. Add the cauliflower to a baking dish.
4. Add the sour cream and coat the cauliflower with it evenly.
5. Add half of the mozzarella and mix well.
6. Cut the bacon into strips and add on top, followed by the onion, herbs, and garlic powder.
7. Add the rest of the mozzarella followed by the grated cheddar.
8. Bake for 25 minutes until golden.
9. Remove from the oven and serve hot!