Our Keto Pretzels are so popular that we just had to take them to the next level. These delicious snacks are our Low Carb Garlic Parmesan Cheese Pretzels and they are AMAZING!
These delicious pretzels make a great replacement for garlic bread and are the perfect side for our Creamy Mushroom Soup. We love them piping hot – fresh from the oven.
This recipe makes 12 serves. 1 serve is 1 pretzel.
The pretzels can be stored in the fridge for up to a week. They can be eaten cold or warmed in a microwave or oven.
We add nutritional information to the base of every recipe, in the recipe notes section. If you can’t find it, you may be viewing our page through the very efficient “no frills” view. All you have to do is scroll to the bottom and click “View Non-AMP” and you’ll get the recipe and nutritional information in its full glory.
Ingredients for Making Your Low Carb Garlic Parmesan Cheese Pretzels:
- 11 ounces (3 cups) of Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons of Butter
- 2 teaspoons of Dried Yeast
- 2 tablespoons of Warm Water
- 5.5 ounces (1 ½ cups) of Almond Flour
- 2 teaspoons Xanthum Gum
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon of Salt
- 2 teaspoons of Dried Oregano Leaves
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon of Butter, melted for glazing
- ⅓ cup of Parmesan Cheese, finely grated
Instructions for Making Your Low Carb Garlic Parmesan Cheese Pretzels:
- Preheat oven to 180C/355F.
- In a heatproof bowl, place the mozzarella cheese and 4 tablespoons of butter. Place in the microwave until completely melted & pourable. Or melt in a saucepan on the stove.
- Add the yeast to a second mixing bowl and pour over the warm water.
- Add the almond flour, xanthum gum, garlic powder, salt, and oregano. Mix well.
- Add the eggs and lightly mix.
- Add the melted cheese and butter mixture and mix well.
- When to dough is cool enough to handle, put on food-safe disposable gloves and knead until all ingredients are combined.
- Split the mixture into 12 evenly sized balls. Roll each ball into a long sausage and twist into a pretzel shape.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Once all the pretzels have been rolled, brush them with remaining tablespoon of melted butter and sprinkle over the parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until the pretzels are golden brown and the edges are firm. Allow to sit for 5 minutes before enjoying!
- Enjoy the pretzels as they are or serve with Roast Garlic Aioli.
Prefer a sweet bread-like treat? Our Glazed Donut Pretzels are just the tasty treat you need!
Do you work in the metric measuring system? It’s easy to switch the units from US imperial to metric with the drop down menu on the recipe card below.
If you want to make a larger batch of Low Carb Garlic Parmesan Pretzels, simply adjust the serving amounts in our easy to use recipe card below. The measurements and ingredients will adjust themselves, and all you have to do is follow the method.