Here’s a fancy but easy way to indulge in your favorite Sugar-Free Jello with a Creamy Vanilla twist. Our Low Carb Berry & Vanilla Jello Ring Dessert Recipe. It has such low calories that almost anyone can make a little room for it in their macros!
Jello is a favorite sweet of mine and even as an adult, there’s nothing like a bowl of Sugar-Free Jello to soothe a sore throat or make a bad day a little better. Even my sister shares the same love – if jello is on the menu, nothing else is even an option.
This recipe makes 12 serves and is best made on the day or the day before. If made several days in advance the coloring of the berry jello will bleed into the creamy vanilla jello.
Ingredients for Making Your Low Carb Berry & Vanilla Jello Ring Dessert:
- 2 x 9g/o.35oz packets of Sugar Free Jello, we used 1 strawberry and 1 raspberry
- 1 cup Water, boiling
- 1 cup Water, cold
Creamy Vanilla Jello
- 2 tablespoons of Gelatin Powder
- 3 tablespoons of Erythritol
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup of Water, Boiling
- 1 cup of Heavy Cream
Instructions for Making Your Low Carb Berry & Vanilla Jello Ring Dessert:
- Open the sachet of jello and pour the contents into a heatproof jug.
- Add the cup of boiling water and stir well. Ensuring that the jello is completely dissolved. Add the cold water.
- Pour into a square container lined with cling film and place in the fridge to set for 1 hour.
- Once the jello has set, cut it into large cubes and set aside.
Creamy Vanilla Jello
- In a heatproof jug, add the gelatine, erythritol and vanilla extract.
- Add the cup of boiling water and stir well to dissolve the gelatin and erythritol.
- Add the cream and stir well. Set aside until cooled to lukewarm.
- Pour half the vanilla jello into a silicon ring mold, scatter the cubed berry jello over and pour the rest of the vanilla jello on top.
- Place the jello in the fridge to set for 2 hours.
- Gentle release the set jello from the mold, serve and enjoy.
Do you work in the metric measuring system? It’s easy to switch the units from US imperial to metric with the drop down menu on the recipe card below.
If you want to make a larger batch of this Low Carb Berry & Vanilla Jello Ring dessert, simply adjust the serving amounts in our easy to use recipe card below. The measurements and ingredients will adjust themselves, and all you have to do is follow the method.