Sweet, spicy and salty, our Low Carb Sticky Korean Ground Beef Stir Fry is a great balance of Asian inspired flavors.
The amount of sweetener is based on your own personal tastes. Using ¼ cup of sweetener, I found the recipe too sweet to eat without the Cauliflower Rice, however, after spending overnight in the fridge the sweetness level had dropped and the ground beef was seasoned perfectly.
This dish makes 5 serves. It is best served with a side of Plain Cauliflower Rice.
We add nutritional information to the base of every recipe, in the recipe notes section. If you can’t find it, you may be viewing our page through the very efficient “no frills” view. All you have to do is scroll to the bottom and click “View Non-AMP” and you’ll get the recipe and nutritional information in its full glory.
Ingredients for Making Your Low Carb Sticky Korean Ground Beef Stir Fry:
- 2 tablespoons of Sesame Oil
- 2 cloves of Garlic, crushed
- 1-2 small Red Chilies, thinly sliced
- 1 small Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pound of Ground Beef
- ¼ cup of Scallions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of Sesame Seeds
Instructions for Making Your Low Carb Sticky Korean Ground Beef Stir Fry:
- In a mixing bowl, add all the sauce ingredients and whisk together. Set aside.
- Place a large non-stick frying pan or wok over high heat.
- Add the sesame oil, garlic, chili and onion and stir fry for 2-3 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the ground beef and stir fry until browned.
- Pour over the sauce and simmer until it has reduced and thickened, coating the ground beef.
- Remove from the heat and mix through the scallions and sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately with a side of Cauliflower Rice.
Do you work in the metric measuring system? It’s easy to switch the units from US imperial to metric with the drop down menu on the recipe card below.
If you want to make a larger batch of Low Carb Sticky Korean Ground Beef Stir Fry, simply adjust the serving amounts in our easy to use recipe card below. The measurements and ingredients will adjust themselves, and all you have to do is follow the method.