Delicious Sugar-Free Red Velvet Dessert isn’t as hard to create as you might think. We’ve come up with a recipe for simple Low Carb Red Velvet Fat Bombs that contain only 1g net carbs – they make an excellent keto snack for those on a Ketogenic Diet. They’re delicious and loaded with energy boosting fat.
Make them in batches and refrigerate. We recommend using a natural, organic, beetroot based, food coloring. Not only because it’s a non-chemical option but it also provides for a deeper richer color of red.
The cream adds an attractive contrast in color and flavor.
Red Velvet Fat Bombs Ingredients
- 100gram or 3.5oz of 90% Dark Chocolate (Sugar Free)
- 125gram or 4.4oz of Cream Cheese
- 100grams or 3.5oz of Butter
- Three tablespoons of Natvia
- One teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Four Drops of Red Food Coloring, NATURAL BEETROOT
- 1/3 Cup of Heavy Cream
How to make your Red Velvet Fat Bombs
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a small pot of simmering water. Make sure that the bowl isn’t touching the water, as this will cause the chocolate to burn.
- While the chocolate is melting, mix together the remaining ingredients with a Hand Mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes. Ensure the mix is fully combined.
- With the Hand Mixer on low speed, slowly add the chocolate mixture to the other ingredients. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add the mixture to a Piping Bag and pipe the fat bomb mixture onto a lined tray. Set in the fridge for 40 minutes.
- Add the Heavy Cream to a Whipping Canister and apply to the fat bombs as pictures. (Make sure the cream and canister are cold for a better-whipped cream)
.If you wish to make more low carb Red Velvet Fat Bombs or change the measuring units to US Imperial, simply adjust the interactive recipe card below.