A simple and very tasty snack that tastes just like a classic cocktail, our Low Carb Pina Colada Fat Bombs will take you back to those wonderful summer flavors. Without the need for sugar and alcohol.
The silicon mold that we used made 16 fat bombs. The serving size is one fat bomb.
If you’re up for some more fat bombs check out our Keto Snacks List
Store these delicious treats in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
Ingredients for Making Your Low Carb Pina Colada Fat Bombs:
- 2 teaspoons of Pineapple Essence
- 3 teaspoons of Erythritol
- 2 tablespoons of Gelatin
- ½ cup of Boiling Water
- ½ cup of Coconut Cream
- 1 teaspoon of Rum Essence
Instructions for Making Your Low Carb Pina Colada Fat Bombs:
- Dissolve the gelatin and erythritol in the boiling water in a heatproof jug and add the pineapple essence.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut cream and rum extract and continue stirring for 2 minutes.
- Pour into silicon molds (we used a mini version of this mold but it has been discontinued) and set for at least 1 hour, depending on the size of your mold.
- Gently remove from the mold and enjoy. Store in the fridge.
If you want to make a larger batch of Low Carb Pina Colada Fat Bombs, simply adjust the serving amounts in our easy to use recipe card below. The measurements and ingredients will adjust themselves, and all you have to do is follow the method.
Do you work in the metric measuring system? It’s easy to switch the units from US imperial to metric with the drop down menu on the recipe card below.