Looking for a low-carb and sugar-free, yet, high-fat dessert that will fit into your keto diet? One that is quick and easy to whip up? literally. Look no further, this rich velvety smooth Low Carb Keto Chocolate Mousse will quickly become one of your most favorite treats. Serve it to your non-keto friends, I bet they can’t tell.
A Quick and Easy Ketogenic Dessert
With no need for the oven or stove all you need to have this impressive dessert ready to serve is a bowl, the ingredients and a hand mixer. If you don’t have an electric mixer you can whip it by hand or you can buy the hand mixer we use here.
Ingredients For Your Low Carb Keto Chocolate Mousse:
- 300ml of Coconut Cream
- 1/4 Cup of Heavy Cream
- Two Tablespoons of Cocoa
- Three Tablespoons of Erythritol (you may find it difficult to find Erythritol in store but you can get it here)
- One Table Spoon of Vanilla Essence
For US imperial measurements our recipe card below has a converter for ease of use, just switch it over.
Instructions for your Low Carb Keto Chocolate Mousse:
- Store a 400mL can of coconut cream in the fridge overnight to set the cream. (Tip: If you leave a can in the fridge all the time, you’ll always have it on hand to whip up a tasty sweet).
- Scoop out the hardened coconut cream from the can, leaving the clear liquid behind, and place into a bowl. Add the heavy cream and combine with a hand mixer on low speed.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix on low speed to avoid spraying cocoa powder everywhere, gradually build up to medium speed and mix for 2-3 minutes until the mix is thick.
- Serve in individual ramekins sprinkled with unsweetened shredded coconut.
If you need to create more servings of this tasty Low Carb Keto Chocolate Mousse for dessert, just use the interactive recipe card below and make adjustments in the servings box.