Fat Bombs are a great keto snack, they provide a high serve of fat wrapped up in a delicious bite sized morsel. The addition of coconut oil will not only sate your hunger quickly, but help in suppressing your appetite – so you don’t eat the whole batch. These Keto Strawberries and Cream Fat Bombs are best eaten straight from the fridge.
Double Cream has 48-60% fat and makes these fat bombs deliciously creamy. If you can’t find double cream, heavy whipping cream can be substituted, mixing it with low carb strawberry protein powder. You can find the protein powder that we use here
We’ve added nutritional information for your benefit on the recipe card below. This recipe makes 10 servings, the recipe card reflects 1 serving which is 1/10 of the total recipe. Substituting ingredients will change the nutrition breakdown.
Ingredients for your Keto Strawberries and Cream Fat Bombs:
- 6 ounces Cream Cheese
- 5 fluid ounces of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 ounce of Strawberry Protein Powder
- 3 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Instructions For Making Your Keto Strawberries and Cream Fat Bombs:
- Mix cream cheese, double cream, coconut oil and protein powder with a hand mixer for 5 minutes, until well combined.
- Set the mixture in the fridge for 1 hour.
- When the mixture is set, rub your hands with a little coconut oil and shape the mix into 10 evenly sized fat bombs. The coconut oil will stop the mix from sticking to your hands.
- Store the fat bombs in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
If you want to make a larger batch of Keto Strawberries and Cream Fat Bombs, simply adjust the serving amounts in our easy to use recipe card below. The measurements and ingredients will adjust themselves and all you have to do is follow the method.
Do you work in the metric measuring system? It’s easy to switch the units from US imperial to metric with the drop down menu on the recipe card below.